Do You Like To Ride Your Bicycle?
We like to ride ours bikes! To the summit of Hawk Mountain, and then back to the Brewery Gastropub for a beer and lunch.
It’s back! Finally. October 17th at 10:00am. Here are the “rules”:
- Teams of at least three roll out together — we’ll start neutral at 10am from the brewery and rollout together to the start, which is about 1/2 mile away.
- Teams will go off in 1′ intervals, based on some criteria I’ll come up with.
- Everyone has to climb Hawk Mountain to the U-turn on the cross walk at the top of the climb.
- Time stops on the third rider to cross the finish line.
- The route will be marked, but download it to your Garmin or print out a cue sheet just in case. ridewithgps.com/routes/2207192.
- It’s the honor system — time yourself, and we compare times back at Saucony Creek Brewing: sauconycreekbrewing.com.
- Fastest team gets something — not sure what yet!
- Post-event beverages and food at the brew pub.
- Have fun.
Don’t just sit there! Get a team together and get ready!
Join us for fresh beers everyday!